Re: st: -traveltime-: "nes not found" error, and empty distances

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: -traveltime-: "nes not found" error, and empty distances
Date   Sat, 23 Jun 2012 16:46:42 +0100

-traveltime- is from SJ 11-1.

A quick glance at the code throws no light on your problem; it's my
recollection that Google Maps put limits on your download in any

You did not specify exactly what you typed: see explicit request at (3.3)

You are using a identifier including the word "Stata": see explicit
request that you don't do that at (2.1.3)

If you don't get a better answer, I advise contacting the authors directly.