Re: st: Re: removing characters from string-formatted variables mixed in with numeric-formatted variables

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: removing characters from string-formatted variables mixed in with numeric-formatted variables
Date   Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:56:42 +0100

-destring- just ignores numeric variables any way, so the extra code
is not needed. That is to explain why the difference makes no
difference.

Nick