re: st: non-linear regression with mixed cross-sectional and longitudinal data

From   "Airey, David C" <>
Subject   re: st: non-linear regression with mixed cross-sectional and longitudinal data
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2012 23:30:43 -0500

For nonlinear mixed effect models your probably have to look to using different
software, like SAS NLMIXED, R nlme, or ADMB (

I'd be interested in hearing about solutions in Stata too.

Interesting work.