Re: st: RE: RE: Robust Standard Errors in Small Sample Sizes

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: Robust Standard Errors in Small Sample Sizes
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2012 11:29:03 -0700

Hi Quinn,

In addition to showing exactly what command you used, looking at the reference for the -vce()- option in the reference manuals will give you clearer guidance regarding which standard errors are more appropriate to use in smaller samples.

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone