Re: st: RE: Presentation of Regression Outcomes

From   Yuval Arbel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Presentation of Regression Outcomes
Date   Thu, 21 Jun 2012 00:41:05 -0700

David, I would like to thank you very much for your answer. Eventually
I found the answer by myself. The command is:

outreg2 using "f:\xxx\revision_total.xls", replace tstat
asterisk(tstat) addstat(Calculated Chi square, e(chi2),log likelihood,
e(ll) )

The asterisk(tstat) component provides the option to incorporate
asterisks next to the t-values.

BTW: No wonder that the -outreg2- command is the most popular in the
-ssc- archive. It is very efficient for research objectives

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 9:41 AM, David Radwin <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am not familiar with -outreg2- (Roy Wada, available from SSC), but it
> can be done by -estout- (Ben Jann, available from SSC).
>
> Also, as a reminder to you and others, it is good Statalist etiquette to
> cite authors and file locations for user-written programs like -outreg2-
> and -estout-.
>
> David
> --
> David Radwin