re: st: margins after split-plot anova

From   "Airey, David C" <[email protected]>
Subject   re: st: margins after split-plot anova
Date   Wed, 20 Jun 2012 23:18:04 -0500

.

Read the anova manual entry for some examples using the margins command. You probably have to use the -,within()- option to margins to get what you want. In a split plot, subjects are nested in the between subject factor (group), and crossed with the within subject factor (label). See example 13 in the -anova- manual entry.