st: propensity score matching question

From   Nyasha Tirivayi <>
Subject   st: propensity score matching question
Date   Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:48:47 +0200

I am trying to do an impact evaluation of a social program. I am doing
this retrospectively. However I have just found out that the
beneficiaries have different baselines and end dates i.e. they got
into the program at different times and exited at different times.
Since I do not have the same baseline for everyone, is propensity
score matching still ideal for my evaluation? How would I account for
the varying times in program participation?   If not, what other
method can I use in Stata?

Kindly advise

N. Tirivayi