st: adoupdate error

From   Sami Alameen <>
Subject   st: adoupdate error
Date   Wed, 20 Jun 2012 01:45:20 +0300

Stata wouldn't update my the user written ado's I've been using for
years and issues the following error:

. adoupdate, update
(note: adoupdate updates user-written files; type -update- to check for updates
       to official Stata)
directory  does not have user-installed files

If any body knows how to deal with that!

Thanks in advance!