RE: st: histogram marker_label_options

From   Nick Cox <n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk>
Subject   RE: st: histogram marker_label_options
Date   Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:29:29 +0100

You might say that, but I couldn't possibly comment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Cards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6nyAFiBMkc

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Niemierko, Andrzej

Thanks, Nick. It's a fine working work-around. I guess the option to
control format of hight labels in histogram plots is just an easy to fix
omission by StataCorp.