Re: st: histogram marker_label_options

From   "Niemierko, Andrzej" <ANIEMIERKO@PARTNERS.ORG>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: histogram marker_label_options
Date   Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:33:22 +0000

Thanks, Nick. It's a fine working work-around. I guess the option to
control format of hight labels in histogram plots is just an easy to fix
omission by StataCorp.

On 6/18/12 9:44 PM, "Nick Cox" <> wrote:

>Apparently not. Here is one work-around:
>sysuse auto, clear
>clonevar mpg2 = mpg
>replace mpg2 = 1 + 2 *  floor(mpg/2)
>contract mpg2, percent(percent)
>gen spercent = string(percent, "%2.1f")
>twoway bar percent mpg2, barw(2) bstyle(histogram) ///
>|| scatter percent mpg2, ms(i) mlab(spercent) mlabpos(12) ///
>yla(, ang(h) format(%2.0f)) legend(off)
>On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Niemierko, Andrzej
><> wrote:
>> Is it possible to change the default numeric format for hight labels
>>when plotting a histogram with y-axis expressed in percent and with
>>added hight labels shown above each bar?
>*   For searches and help try:

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at . If the e-mail was sent to you in error
dispose of the e-mail.