st: RE: Silent/unattended Stata 11 update

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   st: RE: Silent/unattended Stata 11 update
Date   Tue, 19 Jun 2012 12:37:12 +0100

I don't think the last statement is automatically correct.

Kai Timmer

I need a way to trigger an unattended update of Stata11. I tried to use

stata.exe /e udpate all

but I always end up with some windows that need user interaction. I also
tried this do-script:

but it also shows me windows that need a user click on a button.

There has to be a way to trigger this without any user interaction,
isn't there?