Re: st: Latent Growth Curve SEM GUI

From   Carter Rees <>
Subject   Re: st: Latent Growth Curve SEM GUI
Date   Sat, 16 Jun 2012 00:52:56 -0500

Thank you Vince. Exactly what I was looking for. Just trying to get a feel for how the GUI works and the code. Hoping to be able to use Stata's SEM capabilities instead of switching to a new program.

Appreciate the help also Billy.

Carter Rees, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Arizona State University
School of Criminology and Criminal Justice
602-496-0495 (