Re: st: Stata 11-12 Compatibility?

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: Stata 11-12 Compatibility?
Date   Sat, 16 Jun 2012 01:09:25 +0100

It is not just you; it means what it says. Stata 11 cannot run Stata
12 programs.

See for what this means.

However, you can install a version of -somersd- for Stata 11 from

By the way, this method is named for R.H. Somers and so is Somers' d.