Re: st: RE: Insheet Command Problem

Subject   Re: st: RE: Insheet Command Problem
Date   Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:42:28 -0400

If you are on Unix, Mac OS X, or Linux, use -awk-.
See: hhttp://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2009-01/msg00802.html.
If you are on Windows, a google search for "Windows awk" will turn
up a number of options. Consider also David Elliot's -chunky- at SSC.

Steve
sjsamuels@gmail.com