st: Re: help on estimating the LA/AIDS Model

From   Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Re: help on estimating the LA/AIDS Model
Date   Thu, 14 Jun 2012 13:31:42 -0400

Dear Daniel

Did you see this thread? The code listed there is an example of the
LA-AIDS. Be careful with the elasticities part though, follow the
advice on calculating the elasticities provided on the same thread.

Jorge Eduardo Pérez Pérez