Re: st: How to include postestimation results (matrix form) in a regression table created by outreg2?

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: How to include postestimation results (matrix form) in a regression table created by outreg2?
Date   Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:19:04 +0100

You may get a detailed reply from a user of -outreg2- (SSC, as you are
asked to explain). Otherwise the generic advice about support on
-outreg2- given in (for example)

still stands. In addition, it may help to be aware that -outreg2- has
not been updated since 2010. That in itself certainly does not rule
out there being a solution for your problem. But it does imply that
the discussion in the documentation of -outreg2- of the quite
different program -outreg- is now seriously out-of-date.

-outreg2- (author Roy Wada) was originally made public as an extension
of -outreg- (SJ, SSC; John Gallup) at a time when it appeared that
-outreg- was not being developed further. But since then John has
extensively rewritten -outreg- and is actively maintaining it.
Evidently neither author wishes to change their program's name.