st: RE: RE: RE: Column widths in -tab- or including row percentages in -table-

From   Tim Evans <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: Column widths in -tab- or including row percentages in -table-
Date   Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:20:03 +0100

David,

Thank you for that - just what I needed!

Best wishes

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of David Radwin
Sent: 13 June 2012 16:03
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: RE: RE: Column widths in -tab- or including row percentages in -table-

Tim,

If you could live with column percentages instead of row percentages (and
rearrange your table accordingly), you could use -tablecol- by Nick
Winter, available from SSC. It gives you the flexibility of -table- plus
column percentages.

There are other user-written programs for creating tables in Excel, LaTeX,
HTML, etc., particularly Ian Watson's -tabout- (SSC), that might give you
row percentages and other features.

David
--
David Radwin
Senior Research Associate

www.mprinc.com

_DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.