Re: st: RE: Difficulties iterating over a do-file within a foreach loop

From   Nick Cox <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Difficulties iterating over a do-file within a foreach loop
Date   Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:36:47 +0100

Nothing in your code passes the argument of -foreach- to the do-file.
However, I don't see that it will work as you say. Rather, the same
stuff should be repeated four times. I'd learn about passing arguments
to do-files.

However, if your real code does not have the form that you give as an
example, then my reply is that your question is too schematic to allow
me to give a detailed answer.