Re: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: Combining multiple observations by an ID variable

From   Claude Beaty <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: RE: RE: RE: Combining multiple observations by an ID variable
Date   Tue, 12 Jun 2012 23:09:20 +0000

Thank you. I will try it.

Claude Beaty
Sent from my iPhone