Re: st: Conditional Imputation using - mi impute chained -

From   Isaac Knowles <eyesack_kn@yahoo.com>
To   statalistTO <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   Re: st: Conditional Imputation using - mi impute chained -
Date   Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:56:18 -0700 (PDT)

Daniel,

Alright. I was under the false impression that - mi xeq -  and - mi passive - updated at the end of every imputatoin, including the burn-in imputations that are disarded. I've made some minor changes to the missing value structure to get things nested, and it now runs. Thanks for you help.

-Isaac