Re: st: RE: Structural Equation Modeling (sem) outputs using outreg2

From   "Iyer, Neeraj N" <niyer@purdue.edu>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Structural Equation Modeling (sem) outputs using outreg2
Date   Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:34:59 -0400

Thank you Billy.  estout was already installed in my version.  I will begin exploring it.

Regards,
Neeraj