st: areg with no constant?

From   Nathaniel Schwartz <nschwart@umich.edu>
Subject   st: areg with no constant?
Date   Mon, 11 Jun 2012 16:12:43 -0400

Dear Stata Users,

I am running a regression that includes fixed effects at the student
level. I have been using areg and absorbing the variable studentid.
However, I am now trying to run some interaction results where I want
to saturate the model and run without a constant. The areg command
does not seem to accept the noconstant option ("option noconstant not
allowed"), however when I try to use xi: reg with i.studentid, the
command takes forever to run and then doesn't work because it
overloads stata's variable capacity. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks very much,
Nate Schwartz