st: Re: st: Danish letters æ, ø, å in stata for Mac

From   Teresio Poggio <>
Subject   st: Re: st: Danish letters æ, ø, å in stata for Mac
Date   Sat, 9 Jun 2012 17:00:50 +0200

as for labels, you may also consider to explicitely declare the
language in which  you are documenting the data file
see   help label_language

I also had a 'soliloquy' on statalist on a similar problem with German
and Italian characters (but it was more on exporting results) you may
find of use: