Re: st: st: Interval Censored Data Formatting and Intcens

From   Ciril Bosch <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: st: Interval Censored Data Formatting and Intcens
Date   Fri, 8 Jun 2012 01:25:01 -0700

Hi Steve,
as you can see I am new to the board and have made several mistakes
when trying to explain my problem.

The survival methodology is new to us (as opposed to logit, probit)
and are very unfamiliar with it, hence posting on the board. Our
observations are around 40 but will increase them during summer, so
hopefully we will have more than enough for intcens to work.

I really appreciate your help, code and mostly patience!

Ciril