Re: st: Goodness-of-fit measure after -oprobit- with compex survey data

From   Stas Kolenikov <>
Subject   Re: st: Goodness-of-fit measure after -oprobit- with compex survey data
Date   Thu, 7 Jun 2012 21:41:27 -0500

There isn't any available. -help svy_estat- discusses the goodness of
fit tests for binary responses, and the manual entry provides
references. You might be able to hack the code and write your own
version for -oprobit-.

On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 8:48 PM, Sol <> wrote:
> Dear Listers,
> If anyone knows of a Stata command that would give me a
> goodness-of-fit measure after an ordered probit model with complex
> survey data, I'd greatly appreciate it.
> The -estat gof- command doesn't work after -svy: oprobit-.

---- Stas Kolenikov
---- Senior Survey Statistician, Abt SRBI
-- Opinions stated in this email are mine only, and do not reflect the
position of my employer