Re: st: confidence interval around ICC after xtmixed

From   Richard Goldstein <>
Subject   Re: st: confidence interval around ICC after xtmixed
Date   Thu, 07 Jun 2012 11:03:26 -0400

do you have an up-to-date version of Stata (check via -update query-)?

the current version includes a post-estimation command (estat icc) that
includes CIs