st: Problems with gllamm command

From   Joseph Padgett <>
Subject   st: Problems with gllamm command
Date   Thu, 7 Jun 2012 10:56:42 -0400

I am using gllamm to run 3-level logistic and ordered logistic models
analyzing a college student sexual behaviors.

I am having trouble calculating predicted probabilities after saving
results from the regression models.

my model - - - - -

use database
keep if harmonized==1

gllamm DV(binary) IV-1 IV-2 IV-3 ... IV50, family(binomial) link(ologit) ///
                            i(respondent school) nip(20) eform adapt from(a)

estimates save model_1

- - - - - -

I set the above model to run on a high powered computing cluster.
After the model is complete I download the saved estimates to my
I then issue the following commands on my local workstation - - - -

use database
keep if harmonized==1

estimates use model_1

gllamm, eform

estimates store model_1

gllapred prob, mu marginal

At which point I receive the message - - - -

insufficient observations

I have 22,674 cases, so it seems like I should have sufficient
observations for the calculation to work.

Any one have any suggestions as to what my problem is here?