RE: st: Changing the scale of a graph

From   sebas nicaise <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Changing the scale of a graph
Date   Thu, 7 Jun 2012 09:24:45 +0000

Yes the y-axis grid shows the intervals 0.20 0.21 0.22 ... 0.35 but leaves alot of white space at the bottom. Therefore, the scatter looks the same as it did without the ylabel constraint but with different intervals.