st: cross-sectional correlation test in panel data

From   Edward James <>
Subject   st: cross-sectional correlation test in panel data
Date   Thu, 7 Jun 2012 00:34:54 +0900

Dear Statalist.

I am currently using pooled-panel data and conducting OLS-pcse.

When I try to conduct cross-sectional correlation test for checking
multicollinearity among independent variables, what kind of commands
do I have to use?

Can I use "pwcorr" command which is commonly used for other regression models?