st: Changing the scale of a graph

From   sebas nicaise <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Changing the scale of a graph
Date   Wed, 6 Jun 2012 14:58:48 +0000

Dear statalist,
I have been reading the graph manual from stata but unfortunately that does not help me.
Since I am relatively new to stata and especially in making proper graphs in stata I ask it here.
I have a scatter output with on the x-axis time and on the y-axis the leverageratio.
When I command stata to plot I get on the y-axis a scale from 0.1 to 0.35.
Now I want to narrow my y-axis to lets say 0.25 to 0.30, How do I tell stata to do this?
I have tried add the command ylabel(0.3 0.35) but does not give me a nice looking graph.
Thank you,