Re: st: nldecompose and svy subpopulation

Subject   Re: st: nldecompose and svy subpopulation
Date   Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:03:35 -0400

-nldecompose- seems to ignore all the -svyset- information except the probability weights. Bootstrap standard errors,
the only ones available, completely ignore strata, clustering, (and subpop()), all of which affect standard error calculations in ordinary survey work.

You can write to the author. Perhaps he, or someone else familiar with decomposition techniques, can explain why the survey design should not have a say in estimating standard error.

Steve
sjsamuels@gmail.com