st: nldecompose and svy subpopulation

From   meenakshi beri <>
To   <>
Subject   st: nldecompose and svy subpopulation
Date   Tue, 5 Jun 2012 17:26:11 +0000

Hello Statalist,

Is svy subpopulation logit analyses compatible with nldecompose command (non-linear decomposition package by Sinning, Hahn and Bauer)?

I have tried the following but it does not work:
nldecompose, by(female) bs bsoptions(reps(100)) regoutput:  svy, subpop(sample_oaxaca == 1) : logit x y z,  or

Am I doing something wrong or nldecompose does not work with svy subpopulation? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Meenakshi Beri
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Economics
Wayne State University