st: could you please verify the correctness of the code?-tsfill function

From   stef salvez <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: could you please verify the correctness of the code?-tsfill function
Date   Tue, 5 Jun 2012 16:15:34 +0200

Dear all,

I have a panel data set. These data are available every 28 days (or 4
weeks). But in some case I have jumps (35 days  instead of 28 days).
So I used tsfill in the code which i display below

clear all
cd J:\
input id  str8 (dates)    var
 1   "23/11/08"   2
1   "28/12/08"  3
1    "25/01/09"  4
1   "22/02/09"   5
1    "29/03/09"   6
1  "26/04/09"   32
1  "24/05/09"   23
1  "28/06/09"   32
2   "23/11/08"  45
2  "28/12/08"   46
2  "25/01/09"   90
2  "22/02/09"  54
2  "29/03/09"   65
2   "26/04/09" 77
2  "24/05/09"   7
2   "28/06/09"  6
end

gen edate1 = date(dates, "DM20Y")
 gen edate2= floor(edate1/28)
tsset identif2 edate2
tsfill

I get no warnign sign which seems to be ok. But when I look at the
data editor  I have the feeling that something may not be correct:
So, I would like to ask if the above approach-code is correct

thanks
Stefanos