st: Formating in esttab

From   Lukas Borkowski <LukasBork@hotmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Formating in esttab
Date   Mon, 4 Jun 2012 21:30:48 +0200

Dear all,

I am using Benn Jann's -estpost- and -esttab- commands (-ssc install estout-) to generate a table of summary statistics. My variables are in different scales, some measured in percentages and others measured in absolute numbers.
If my code was

estpost tabstat x1 x2 x3 x4, col(stat) stat(mean sd min max)
esttab using "YY.csv", replace ///
cells("mean sd min max") noobs nomtitle nonumber label plain eqlabels(`e(labels)')

how could I configure -esttab- to generate a table where all values in x1 have zero decimals and all values for x2-x4 have two decimals? Thanks for your hint!

#
Lukas Borkowski