Re: st: st: Interpreting Conditional Marginal effects after Heckman

Subject   Re: st: st: Interpreting Conditional Marginal effects after Heckman
Date   Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:55:42 -0400

Clifton Chow <[email protected]>
No, 9.8 percent higher.

Note that this is very far from being interpretable as a causal
relationship; no doubt causation goes both ways and there are many
omitted variables.