Re: st: Question about comparing two datasets in Stata

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Question about comparing two datasets in Stata
Date   Sun, 3 Jun 2012 09:15:21 +0100

With -cf- what you see in the help is all there is. There is
absolutely no scope to use it for what you want. I am unclear
precisely what you do want, but combining the two datasets and doing
the calculations yourself seems indicated.

Nick