st: Question about comparing two datasets in Stata

From   ZMCLSF <zmclsf@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Question about comparing two datasets in Stata
Date   Sat, 2 Jun 2012 21:55:25 -0700

Hello Statalist!

	This is my first message here, so I apologize if it may seen trivial. I am currently trying to compare two datasets using the cf command. The responses in the two datasets, however, may vary by up to ten percent and be considered the same for my purposes. Is there a way to implement the cf command and allow for responses within a certain parameter to be considered equal? Alternatively, is there another solution to this problem?

	Thanks!