st: Gllapred Issues

From   Joseph Padgett <>
Subject   st: Gllapred Issues
Date   Fri, 1 Jun 2012 11:19:33 -0400

I am running models on a high powered computing cluster for practical
reasons.  I set the models up, run them over night, and grab the saved
results in the AM.

I want to use gllapred to Bayes predictions, various residuals, etc.
The problem I'm having is that no matter what I'm trying to do I keep
getting the message -

insufficient observations

I'm scratching my head on what to do about it.  I think it's more a
problem with the file transfer or something of a technical nature
rather than related to actually not having enough observations.  The
lowest number of observations for any of the models is 5000+.

Some of the models are 2-level, some are 3-level - I get the same
error from them all.

Any one have a suggestion??

- Joseph