st: 'Cannot be read as number'

From   Amal Khanolkar <Amal.Khanolkar@ki.se>
Subject   st: 'Cannot be read as number'
Date   Fri, 1 Jun 2012 13:07:30 +0000

From: Amal Khanolkar

Sent: 01 June 2012 13:34

To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu

Subject: 'Cannot be read as number'

Hello,

I used the following command to generate frequencies and weights:

 input str12 diag freq w

However, now no matter what I do, I get a 'cannot be read as a number' error from Stata. I can't even close the wondow and restart Stata  :)  How do I force Stata to ignore the previous command, so I may continue as normal??

Thanks,

/Amal.