st: Printed figure to coordinates

From   Laplante, Benoît <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Printed figure to coordinates
Date   Thu, 31 May 2012 14:17:21 -0400

Hi,

I have a figure representing four survival curves printed in 1942 and based on census data. I do not have the corresponding table. I have no access to the original data.

I need to compare the underlying hazard curves to curves estimated from recent data.

Does anyone know of a piece of optical recognition software that can recognize curves and compute coordinates?

Thanks in advance.

Benoît Laplante, professeur
Centre Urbanisation Culture Société
Institut national de la recherche scientifique
Université du Québec