st: RE: stata not running code - why!

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: stata not running code - why!
Date   Thu, 31 May 2012 11:57:07 +0100

It's all in the "etc etc". Very likely you are fitting a model that is a strain for the data, in terms of too many predictors and/or including problematic predictors. Back up, try a much simpler model with what appear to be the best predictors; then complicate things gradually and see what happens.

Or show us the exact command and the exact output for better comment. If you don't get an odds ratio, then either that predictor is problematic, or some other predictor is causing problems for that predictor.

O'Keeffe, Linda

I am doing a logistic regression. I enter xi: logistic etc etc....the top half of the model lising the contents appears but not the rest with odds rations and so on...why is this?

I dont get an error code to say that my code is wrong