Re: st: RE: Tricky IV-Problem and how do I correct Standard Errors in the Second Stage?

From   Benjamin Niug <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Tricky IV-Problem and how do I correct Standard Errors in the Second Stage?
Date   Thu, 31 May 2012 11:56:42 +0200

Hi Mark & statausers,

Thanks for the answer - I see the point. Lets assume that I would not
account for fixed effects. Hence, I would have variation. How would I
be able to solve this problem? How would I correct the standard
errors.

Best Benjamin