Re: Re: st: oaxaca twofold decomposition

From   Chiara Mussida <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: oaxaca twofold decomposition
Date   Mon, 28 May 2012 11:33:39 +0200

Dear Nick and All,
the version is:
*! version 4.0.5  24aug2011  Ben Jann
 and located in a proper folder:
C:\Program Files\Stata12\ado\base\o\oaxaca.ado

Nevertheless, by typing:
qui regress lwage $x if fem==0

 estimates store male

 qui regress lwage $x if fem==1

 estimates store female

oaxaca male female, wei(1)

 I still get the error message: variable male not found. And the help
file does not suggest me how to estimate a twofold oaxaca
decomposition
 as attempted above, by using the estimates of the models male and female

Thanks
Chiara

Chiara Mussida
PhD candidate