Re: st: Is it valid to use the individual ratios (i.e. Xi/Yi) in the dependent or independent part of a regression model?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Is it valid to use the individual ratios (i.e. Xi/Yi) in the dependent or independent part of a regression model?
Date   Sun, 27 May 2012 21:23:16 +0800

Dear David:
Thank you for your detailed explanations.
It helps me a lot.
P.S.: The motivation for my question was the fact that the ratio
distribution is very complicated
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratio_distribution) with no means and
variances (http://www.mathpages.com/home/kmath042/kmath042.htm).

Jinn-Yuh