Re: st: Error r(103) after gengroup command

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Error r(103) after gengroup command
Date   Sat, 26 May 2012 00:36:08 +0100

I agree with Daniel on all points. In addition, I don't think that
Rachel's principle is correct. There are many packages on SSC and some
are downloaded only very rarely.

I note that the program author has a program -genscore- (also SSC)
which can take several variables as arguments. A wild guess is that he
confused programs while writing the help files. Whatever the story,
-gengroup- is set up to take only one variable at a time. Nothing
stops you calling it repeatedly if that achieves your purpose.

Nick