Re: st: RE: ivreg2 post-estimation tests

From   Abekah Nkrumah <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: ivreg2 post-estimation tests
Date   Fri, 25 May 2012 20:35:40 +0100

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for the reply. I should have included in my mail
that am using the cluster robust covariance matrix as well due to
intra-cluster correlations. I had earlier tried the option you have
suggested but the response from stata was that overid is not valid
when using a cluster robust covariance matrix. Thus the decision to
consider the ivreg2 since I have read lots of it literature and know
that the post-estimation and first-stage statistics are valid even in
the presence of a cluster robust covariance matrix.

So am some how at a stand still. Thanks very much and will wait for
your feedback

Gordon