Re: st: mata error: unable to allocate --- memory issue?

From   László Sándor <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mata error: unable to allocate --- memory issue?
Date   Fri, 25 May 2012 13:19:49 -0400

Oh, sorry, also:

Could we get some rough guidance of what the trade-off is (what the
trade-offs are...) with -mata: mata set matafavor speed-? I am trying
to figure out whether I could keep more covariates if I wait longer
for results. But how much longer? Or maybe the memory benefit is
small, it won't save my 10K x 10K matrices?

I know I could always experiment, but maybe there are more general
lessons here where we could all benefit from.

Thanks!