Re: st: Difference-in-differences analysis with binary data (repeated cross-sectional data)

From   Armen Martirosyan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Difference-in-differences analysis with binary data (repeated cross-sectional data)
Date   Thu, 24 May 2012 22:48:21 +0400

Dear Maarten,

Thank you very much for your support. Regarding interpretation of results
- how results should be interpreted if i get coefficient as a result of
linear regression since for outcome binary data i am interested in
proportions.

Thank you for your consideration. Armen

___________________________________
Armen Martirosyan