Re: : st: RE: Gini coefficient for spatial data

From   Francisco Rowe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: : st: RE: Gini coefficient for spatial data
Date   Thu, 24 May 2012 08:58:55 +1000

Thanks Stephen.
Your guesses are correct. I am considering inequality measurements for (b) -in reference to the possibilities you listed below.
I think, with the information that I got from you and Nick, my doubts were cleared.

Cheers,

Francisco.