Re: st: Interpretation of Interaction terms in log-lin

From   Lukas Borkowski <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interpretation of Interaction terms in log-lin
Date   Tue, 22 May 2012 14:40:24 +0200

Dear Marten,

thanks for the hint (and many previous hints on onther topics).

However, I have two concerns. First, some of my control variables are in logs as well - could I sill apply -glm- ? Second, I chose to use -xtreg- with -fe- and -re- options to control for unobserved effects. My panel has justv two time periods. How canI apply -glm- in this case, i.e. controlling for unobserved effects that are either fixed or random?

Regards

#
Lukas Borkowski